Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Preface

The phone rings at 6am every morning, and a very dearly voice reminds me  it's time to put my "feets" on the floor and wake up.  Soon after this I am up, feeding my critters (Scots the yorkie and Asterix the stray cat) while the coffee is dripping and pc drags itself to life.  There are 15 minutes of on line chatter after which I am heading for a shower.  The hair and dressing drama follows and once these are done, I am out the door heading to work (either on foot or in a cab).
  
I am pretty dedicated to this routine, that breaks only during weekends, only to be replaced by the weekend routine.  But that's irrelevant.  

I work for a Bank, as a department manager to its corporate key account services division and that's important to remember because what I am going to talk about here is the insanity of our recently appointed manager.  I don't know who you are or where you come from, what you do or what your quirks are but you must have dealt with someone in your life that was either your boss, supervisor or orders-barker. You probably have outlined in your head a manager's profile and you know his purpose in life is to annoy you.  

Mine is unique. 

How unique, you will have to find out in the entries that will follow.  

The names used here will be fake.

Everything else is/will be real. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment